2 cups grated cassava
1 cup freshly grated coconut
2 eggs, beaten
1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
1.5 cans sweetened condensed milk
1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
Preheat an oven to 350oF (175 degrees C).
Stir the cassava, coconut, eggs, evaporated milk, 1 full can of sweetened condensed milk, and coconut milk together in a bowl until thoroughly combined; pour into greased a baking dish.
Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Switch the oven’s broiler on, taker cake out of oven, and spread remaining can of condensed milk over top the cake, and broil until the top of the cake is browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Cool completely in refrigerator before serving. Cut into small squares.
Recipe book project
- Visit to La Première Moisson March 4, 2014
- 7 Recipes – 7 chefs – 7 Cookbooks WEEK 1 Anna Olsen November 17, 2013
- 7 New Recipes, 7 Cool Cookbooks in 7 Weeks November 15, 2013
- Crabapple Sauce October 28, 2013
- Apple Picking October 18, 2013
seasidechef on Chef Nancy Preparing Gluten fr… seasidechef on Garden Fresh Tomato Meat … Denise LeGresley on Garden Fresh Tomato Meat … Nicole on Chef Nancy Preparing Gluten fr…