So last night I had dinner on PEI at an event held as part of the Fall Flavours. Chef Massimo Capra was the guest chef and prepared the most sinfully delicious squash ravioli. I will blog about his cooking tips and more about this wonderful event early this week. In the meantime please enjoy this great picture of myself, my sweetie and Chef.
Recipe book project
- Visit to La Première Moisson March 4, 2014
- 7 Recipes – 7 chefs – 7 Cookbooks WEEK 1 Anna Olsen November 17, 2013
- 7 New Recipes, 7 Cool Cookbooks in 7 Weeks November 15, 2013
- Crabapple Sauce October 28, 2013
- Apple Picking October 18, 2013
seasidechef on Chef Nancy Preparing Gluten fr… seasidechef on Garden Fresh Tomato Meat … Denise LeGresley on Garden Fresh Tomato Meat … Nicole on Chef Nancy Preparing Gluten fr…